Sunday Morning Small Groups:
- Children’s Small Group – Natalie Madison, Leader (Fellowship Hall-Lower Level)
- Teen Small Group – Bev Claypool and Keith Cook, Leaders (Youth Room, South West Classroom)
- Adult Small Group – Rex Eckhoff, Leader (Disciples Classroom, North Classroom) Tell Someone – A six week DVD and discussion study. Greg Laurie is the Sr. Pastor of Harvest Christian Fellowship with the gift of sharing the Good News of the Gospel. Greg will share his own failures and successes in sharing the gospel with friends and family and give us ideas how to mobilize us to “go and tell”.
Wednesday Small Groups:
- 1 p.m. – Ilona Buzick, Leader (Starts September 13) “Reclaiming the Lost Art of Biblical Meditation.” In this 9 week study, we will learn how Biblical Meditation helps us focus on the wonder of God and praise Him, calm our spirits, discover insight into God’s will, and grow in our relationship with Jesus. Robert Morgan writes, “The practice is as near as your Bible, and the benefits are immediate. As you ponder, picture, and personalize God’s word, you begin looking at life through God’s lens, viewing the world from HIS perspective. And here you will find peace.”
- 7 p.m. Trek – Rex and Kandice Eckhoff, Youth Sponsors (Youth Room) study hour 5:30 pm, dinner 6:30 pm, 7:00 pm youth group starts
Friday Small Group (2nd and 4th Friday)
- 6 p.m. – Ilona Buzick, Leader “What the Bible is All About” Hosted By: Carole and George Gurnett
- Girls of Grace (First Saturday of the Month) 7th-9th Grade Girls
- Boys of Honor (TBD) 7th-9th Grade Boys
- Couple’s Group – 2nd Tuesday of the Month. Each month we will uncover how to offer our children “The Blessing”– the unconditional love and approval that develops from healthy relationships. This life changing gift comes through instilling a deep sense of self-worth and unshakable emotional well being through these five elements: 1) Meaningful touch, 2) A spoken message, 3) Attaching high value, 4) Picturing a Special Future, 5) An Active Commitment. Dinner available at 6:30 pm, study begins at 7:00 pm. Childcare is available. Please sign-up for dinner and childcare.